Welcome, it's so nice to see you!
Here at SewNatural you can find online courses and sewing patterns.
The real beginners can learn to sew, and for more advanced sewers there are sewing patterns and projects to make your own clothes, bags, quilts, etc.
All my patterns and projects are simple basics, easy to adjust to your taste and skill level ánd the emphasis lies on the creative reuse of old fabrics and clothes.
Have a lot of fun! Love, Marieke
What you will find on this website:
• A collection of online sewing courses & sewing patterns
• A blog full of sewing tips, DIYs and inspiration
• Sustainable Sewing: be conscious about the clothes you wear and fabric use
• Sew easy-to-make clothes yourself
• Learning to sew for beginners and slightly advanced sewists
• Creative reuse & repair of clothing or old textiles
• Sew reusable items for your household
• Use up your fabric scraps, Patchwork & Quilting projects
Sewing and Creativity are very important if you want to contribute to a greener earth in my opinion.
My passions for creativity & my mission to make my life more sustainable resulted in this website.
I would love to take you along on my journey to a more sustainable wardrobe and lifestyle!
Learn to sew, repair & recycle yourself. And it doesn't even have to be difficult at all!
Make practical reusable items for everyday life, make your own simple clothes and learn how to repair and recycle them.
Let's get started and have a lot of fun!